Accepting Submission (Deadline: 02/14/2020)
Ready to submit? Here’s what to do:
- Become a member of MALCS at https://malcs.org/membership/. If you are submitting on behalf of a larger group, make sure that everyone is a member. Proposals received from non-members will not be considered.
- Login to your MALCS account at https://www.malcs.wildapricot.org/ to check and update your membership status or to reset a password under “forgot your password.”
- Click on the CFP SI Submission link or go to https://institute.malcs.org/. Once you login, you will be able to fill in all required categories of 2020 MALCS SI CFP Google Form. Upon submission you will receive a confirmation email.
- That’s it! Celebrate this accomplishment and wait to hear from us.
Here’s a few things you need to know:
- Proposers will be notified of acceptance on or before March 13, 2020.
- Questions about the submission process can be sent to email@example.com.
- If you are a student and unable to become a member at this time, please email MALCS Membership Coordinator, Vanessa Fonseca-Chávez, at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Information about the 2020 MALCS Summer Institute at the WASU will be posted late March – early April 2020 at https://www.institute.malcs.org.
Please login to this page with your MALCS membership login to submit your proposal. If you make a login mistake, the system will tell you it could not login. Please clear your web browser history and proceed with login. If you forgot your login, click login and go to “forgot password.”
Membership is not automatically populated into the system when you apply for membership. It is manually approved by our Membership Coordinator, Dr. Vanessa Fonseca. Please allow at least a 48 hour period for activation of membership following your full payment on PayPal. After 48 hours, you can successfully submit your proposal. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
If you experience login issues, consider clearing your web browser’s cache, cookies, and history or consider using a private browsing window in your preferred browser as a temporary solution. Guide on clearing.
Click on the image “Submit” or the link (below) to submit.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance or have additional questions.