Campus lodging is available at Taylor Place at ASU Downtown Campus. Taylor Place is Arizona State University’s premier residential community located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. Taylor Place opened in August 2008.
Two towers, each 12 stories above the common, first floor, have the capacity to house approximately 744 students in Tower I (Opened 2008) with the capacity to house an additional 540 students in Tower II, which opened fall of 2009. Each floor has a laundry facility, small meeting room, vending area, “atrium” lounge and screened porch areas.
The 4,000-square-foot shade garden is overlooked by a private roof terrace for students. This public garden includes seating and a water feature and is linked with Taylor Street’s landscape and pedestrian plan.
- Fully furnished one or two bedroom room
- Private bathroom or bathroom shared with only one roommate – depending on the room type
- Controlled access and common-area cameras
- 24-hour staff presence
- In-hall fitness center
- In-hall dining facility and program provided by Sun Devil Dining
- In-hall Mail Service
- Newly renovated YMCA recreational facility two blocks away
- WiFi capabilities
*Bed and bath linens will be provided*
Rates: $20 per person/per night for double occupancy. Please see the Registration link located on the left for more information.
Taylor Place 120 E Taylor St, Phoenix, AZ 85004